Females in Technologies Announces 2022 – 2023 Board of Directors2 min read
FALLS CHURCH, Va.–(Enterprise WIRE)–Women of all ages in Know-how (WIT), the premier organization contributing to the achievement of professional gals in the Washington, D.C. location technology local community, nowadays announced its 2022 – 2023 Board of Administrators.
Primary the business as this year’s President is Amber Hart, Founder and Co-Owner of The Pulse of GovCon. Prior to assuming the Presidential purpose, Amber Hart served as a Board Member of WIT and George Mason University’s Center for Authorities Contracting (CGC) Advisory Board in the University of Business.
“Despite national conversations about gender range in know-how, women of all ages are however underrepresented, underpaid and normally discriminated against in the marketplace. These females make these types of important impacts in their roles for their companies, for the lives of other people, and for these who will wander immediately after them. We are fired up to carry aim to their work and recognize them for their achievements,” claimed Hart.
Women in Technology’s Management is comprised of dedicated crew of female experts dedicated to empowering girls to be architects of adjust in the engineering field.
Females in Technological innovation Board of Administrators for 2022 – 2023
- President: Amber Hart, The Pulse of GovCon
- Speedy Past President: Cristine Gollayan, SONY
- President-Elect: Julie Murphy, Sage Communications
- Board Member, Secretary: Emily Brash, Curate Companions
- Board Member, Treasurer: Nancy Popovich, The Popovich Financial Group
- Board Member, General Counsel: Kathryn Harris, RLG, plc
- Board Member, Sponsorship Chair: Jennifer Sokalski, Signature Consultants
- Board Member at Significant, Specific Occasions: Carrie Drake, Maxar Systems
- Board Member at Significant, Government Progress: Leslie Bauer
- Board Member, Communications Chair: Aneta Zawila-Jordan, yorCMO
- Board Member, Membership Chair: Maureen Cannon, Amazon World wide web Expert services
- Board Member, Programs Chair: Melanie Condron, Accenture Federal Providers
- Board Member at Significant, Rising Leaders: Kathi Hanrahan
- Board Member at Significant, Exclusive Desire Teams: Lisa Shea Mundt, The Pulse of GovCon
- Board Member at Big, Volunteer Engagement: Suehaila Nabulsi, Cash Just one
About Girls in Engineering
Girls in Technological know-how (WIT) is a not-for-profit corporation with the mission of advancing females in know-how — from the classroom to the boardroom. With extra than 1,000 customers in the Washington, D.C. space, WIT fulfills its vision by offering management improvement, technological know-how instruction, networking, and mentoring prospects for girls at all concentrations of their occupations and for girls fascinated in STEM. For more information, please go to: womenintechnology.org or link with us by using Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter @WITWomen.